Pre-registering your visitor will allow them a quick and smooth sign-in experience. Visitors can also be permitted to just turn up and sign in their presence on-site to ensure the most accurate and up to date evacuation list. Once signed in a visitor pass can be printed and the host will be notified of the arrival of the visitor.
- Alert staff of visitor arrival by email, SMS or push notification
- Touchless sign in available using QR Codes on your kiosk or posters
- Pre-registration including pre-screening and uploading documents
- Multi-language feature so visitors can sign in at the kiosk using their preferred language
- Add a deliveries option at your kiosk
- Unlimited kiosks
- Print visitor passes
- Unlimited workflows assist for when a visitor signs in including VIP, banned person or not meeting your on-site requirements
- Frequent visitors register faster
- Advanced emergency evacuation tools
- Asset Management of keys, cards or any asset issued
- Extensive and detailed reporting on real-time data
- Turn on additional modules includind contractor or induction management at no extra cost
Reception desks are the most common place for low cost kiosks today. You can use an existing PC that reception already use or consider a stand alone kiosk that could be any of the following when reception is manned full time. Turn any laptop into a kiosk!
Can I use an iPad or Tablet?
Any computer in your business can become a self check in kiosk, some customers setup a laptop as a kiosk. Kiosk’s are normally required where you want employees, staff, contractors and others to check in and out without the assistance of others.
Kiosk Monitor size, colour and company branding are just some of the ways these kiosks stand out in your business. Kiosks can be used for visitors, contractors and inductions.
Kiosks can be manned and unmanned. Kiosks can also include waist high and full height turnstiles.
An iPad kiosk is one of the most common set up for sign in/out kiosks. There are some great desk mount and wall mount stands available.
An alternative to hardware is a QR code poster that can be used to manage multiple entry and exit points without the additional cost of hardware. Accessories such as label printers, scanners, cameras, RFID readers and hand sanitisers can be added if required.