Time & People Solutions for Health
Many customers in the health industry use Time & People products and solutions, from Aged Care to major hospitals the needs are similar despite the size difference in the locations and the number of locations. Every customer before they move to an electronic visitor management system is already collecting compliance information but it is all manual and sits in a filing cabinet or in an electronic folder with no connection to the contractor when they sign in and out.
Solutions for Health Institutions include;
- Service Provider PortalGive access to your suppliers to allow them to upload insurances, qualifications, send out inductions and more.
- Contractor ManagementManage the presence and compliance of contractors at one or many locations, centralise compliance with insurances, inductions, certifications and more.
- Induction ManagementBuild out online or onsite inductions to be completed by contractors prior to commencing work.
- TriggersGet notified when any non compliance issue occurs including expired inductions, expired insurance policy or certification or more.
- Contractor OnboardingAllow your contractors to self-register using a QR code they scan to enter their details and upload any required documents such as a white card, photo ID, or any licence.
- Emergency ManagementAdvanced emergency evacuation tools including an evacuation application and instant messaging.
- ReportingExtensive and detailed reporting on real time data including customised dashboards.
- Assets ManagementManage the issuance of assets that you expect to be returned. The Assets Module will assist you manage 20 keys or less to thousands of assets. Managing thousands of assets set up a bar code system with every asset including a bar code for fast scan and find. Building keys, pooled vehicle keys Access control cards, Radios or any electronic device.
Health sectors that we have helped
How Time & People Helped Gold Coast Private Hospital & Tweed Day Surgery
Healthscope is a leading private healthcare provider with 45 medical hospitals and 48 medical centres across Australia. They currently use the Visitor Management software at these 2 facilities in Brisbane.
Best Selling Products for Health