Protecting those in aged care has become more important than ever in recent times. Following the COVID-19 pandemic, we have a collective awareness and responsibility to protect our vulnerable from infectious illnesses and seasonal flu strains.
Time & People can help you mitigate the risk to residents, employees, visitors, family members and volunteers alike using the following products and solutions;
- Visitor ManagementUsing all in one freestanding kiosks visitors can sign in by completing a safety inductions and/or NDA and receive a validated visitor pass.
- TriggersCreate unlimited workflows for when a visitor signs in including VIP, banned person and set maximum occupancy rules to prevent overcrowding.
- Contractor ManagementManage the presence and compliance of contractors at one or many locations, centralise compliance with insurances, inductions, certifications such as flu vaccines and covid vaccines.
- Induction ManagementBuild out online or onsite inductions to be completed by contractors prior to commencing work.
- Triggers for complianceGet notified when any non compliance issue occurs including expired inductions, expired insurance policy or certification such as police checks and vaccines.
WOL has greatly simplified this process, streamlining the entry process and ensuring that we are compliant with all the current regulations. The program is logical and easy to use, qualifications that are automatically checked through the entry kiosk means reducing the number of hours spent manually checking and the printed name badges show that the person has signed in and has all the necessary requirements.