There are several benefits to connecting your access control system with your visitor and employee management system in your business:
- Improved security: By integrating these systems, you can ensure that only authorised people have access to your building and sensitive areas. For example, you can automatically grant visitors access to specific areas based on their purpose for visiting. You can also use your access control system to track visitor activity and identify any suspicious behavior.
- Increased efficiency: A connected access control system can streamline the visitor check-in process and make it easier for employees to access the building and their workspaces. For example, visitors can use their smartphones to check in and receive a digital badge that they can use to access the building. Employees can also use their smartphones to badge in and out of the building, which can save time and hassle. Features like this are avaialble with Brivo access control cloud based software.
- Enhanced data security: By integrating these systems, you can centralise your data and make it easier to manage and protect. For example, you can use a single system to track visitor and employee information, access history, and security incidents. This can help you to identify and respond to security threats more quickly.
- Compliance: Many industries are required to comply with specific security regulations. By integrating your access control system with your visitor and employee management system, you can make it easier to meet these compliance requirements. For example, you can use your system to track visitor and employee access to sensitive areas and generate reports for auditors.
Here are some specific examples of how connecting your access control system with your visitor and employee management system can benefit your business:
- Prevent unauthorised access: If a visitor arrives at your building and is not pre-approved, the visitor management system can automatically deny them access. This can help to prevent unauthorised people from entering your building and accessing sensitive areas.
- Track visitor activity: When a visitor signs in using the visitor management system, their badge can be used to track their movements throughout the building. This can help you to ensure that visitors are only accessing the areas where they are authorised to be.
- Manage employee access: The access control system can be used to manage employee access to different areas of the building and to sensitive systems. This can help to protect your company’s confidential information and assets.
- Generate reports: The integrated system can generate reports on visitor and employee access, security incidents, and other relevant data. This information can be used to identify and address security threats and to improve your overall security posture.
Time & People has been integrating multiple access control solutions including Inner Range and Brivo Access Control into OnLocation Visitor Management software for more than 9 years, more recently integrations are being created through AWS where this type of integration is preferred by the customer.
Recent Integrations with Visitor Contractor Management software with customers include
- Stawell Gold Mine
- Opera Australia
- Solvay Interox
- Harvest Road
- B & R Enclosures
- Tianqi Lithium Australia
- LSL Coal
1300 800 077