Employee management software allows you to monitor your employees in real-time and be confident of their location on-site or working alone. Apps provides a convenient way for employees to sign in and out via your geofence or from the tap of a button. Software usually includes hybrid working features, such as desk booking or employee scheduling, enabling your employees to choose when they’ll be in the workplace and where they’ll work.
The benefits of using employee management software are numerous and have high importance in a multitude of organisations, regardless your team is small or large. Just some of the benefits of using software are:
- Improve the employee experience by creating an easy way to access your organisation’s locations.
- Gain a deeper understanding of employees’ flow, behaviours, and spaces they use with workplace data insights and reporting.
- Create and manage a hybrid workplace with tools that allow employees to schedule their working week or book desks or spaces they need.
- Strengthen workplace health and safety processes and ensure everyone gets accounted for in an emergency.
- Create an automatic sign-in of your employees by creating a geo-fence around your locations.
- Pre-screen employees to ensure only those who meet on-site requirements are able to gain access.
- Improve your front-line productivity by streamlining your sign-in and out processes.
- Gain real-time visibility of who is on-site and who is working remotely.
- Ease workplace health and safety concerns with touchless sign-in methods.
- Integrate with access control systems for a more secure sign-in.
- Paperless alternative with less manual labour required to manage employees.
- Arrival notifications to hosts when their visitor arrives.
- Automatically notify employees of deliveries.
Take it all a step further and integrate the above with employee time & attendance software and even payroll software. Some key features and benefits can include;
- Rostering, save hours on employee rostering and reduce your labour costs.
- Time tracking, record accurate timesheets and attendance to make payroll a breeze.
- Award interpretation, simplify compliance with modern awards and help protect your business
- Integrations, seemlessly connect with your payroll, POS or HR software.
- Onboarding, manage your onboarding process without any paperwork.
Get in touch with a Time & People expert now and find out how you can improve employee management within your organisation.
1300 800 077