Over the past 10 years, customers have needed to complete inductions in different ways at different locations. An office location does not need the depth of induction a manufacturing plant or warehouse requires.
Office locations generally need general information that consists of a couple of slides, normally in an office environment the visitor is hosted and rarely left to walk around at their own leisure, this allows the office induction to be much lighter normally than a warehouse induction. There are exceptions where an office may be connected to a manufacturing plant or chemical plant or dangerous goods plant where additional safety information is provided to the visitors due to the nature of the location.
Two styles of inductions
Online Inductions – Designed to be completed outside of the sign in process, all content to be built including questions and answers with pass-fail rates.
- Inductions include questions and answers
- Inductions guide people to correct answers when answered incorrectly
- Inductions include pass/fail options
- Inductions can be sent in advance by email/sms
- Automatic renewal notices sent by email/sms
Kiosk Inductions – Designed to be completed as part of the sign in process, think of PowerPoint slides
- Build your PowerPoint slides save them as a jpg and load them into the kiosk induction
- Can set up simple questions with corrections for incorrect answers
- Opt to pre-register your visitors and send the kiosk induction out before the visitors arrive on site
- The system pops up the kiosk induction when it is next due to be completed automatically
- Easily create workflows based on the selection made by the visitor