Washing your hands for 20 seconds before and after touching objects in the workplace can certainly reduce the number of germs but can not eliminate them. You can eliminate the transfer of germs by reducing and removing touchpoints where possible.
One way to reduce the number of touchpoints for employees, visitors and contractors is by implementing hygienic touchless sign in options. You can even take it a step further and integrate a touchless sign in system with your access control to automatically open doors using an access control system like Brivo.
Touchless sign in options include;
- QR code posters – are a quick, easy, and cost-effective alternative to touchless kiosks (actual hardware). Print QR code posters and place at entries and exits for health screening and contact tracing at each access point.
- Touchless Kiosk – Use a kiosk (iPad or windows based device) in touchless mode for a hygienic sign-in option. Visitors, service providers and employees can simply scan the QR code displayed on the kiosk to complete the sign in process on their smartphone. You can set it to 100% touchless by removing the sign in/out buttons or have both options as shown here.
- Mobile App – Give your employees and contractors a safe sign in option by using an app on their own smart phone. Have a auto sign in option using geo fencing technology. You can also set daily questions like below.
- Touchless Deliveries – Delivery drivers can scan the QR code to register deliveries without touching the kiosk. Employees are automatically notified of parcels as they arrive.
When looking at touchless QR code solutions you may need to consider the security and ensure the following applies;
- QR codes refresh immediately after use on the touchless kiosk
- Printed QR codes can be revoked, refreshed, and re-printed as required
- Guests must begin signing in within five minutes of scanning the code
- Guests have one hour to complete sign in before the page expires
- Once signed in, guests can only access the sign-out page
- The sign out page expires after 24 hours
- ISO;27001 certified
If you would like to reduce touchpoints at your organisation and know more about visitor management systems that offer the above touchless sign in options call now.
1300 800 077
Or use the below buttons and book in a free online demonstration.