There are 13 organisations involved in the creation of the National industry code for visiting residential Aged Care homes. We are assisting Aged Care in the following ways to comply with this code. The code comprises a number of principles.
Principle 1 – Providers will facilitate visits between residents and visitors that meet the Charter of Aged Care Rights and State/ Territory COVID-19 regulations.
- Easy to use pre-registration online or over the phone allows Aged Care Homes to quickly take forward bookings into the facility
Principle 3 – Homes will be able to regulate the overall number of visits they have as to minimise COVID-19 entering the facility
- Easy to use pre-registration online or over the phone allows Aged Care Homes to quickly forecast numbers of visitors each day
How are we helping?
- Family members can book online or call reception to make a booking.
- At the time of making the booking, visibility is in place on how many people have already booked future dates
- Making a booking you will be able to easily see what days are less busy to plan your visit.