UGL engaged Time & People back in 2015 to implement an automated Visitor Management System.
They found many of the modules beneficial including contractor, induction, qualification and evacuation management and now have 7 locations using the software.
Here is what UGL say today…
How has the Visitor Management System assisted you in your business?
The visitor management system has assisted our business in a number of ways.
- WolEvac, we have incorporated the WolEvac system into our site evacuation procedure, real time check off of staff and visitors at the two separate evacuation points enables efficient accountability of the people on site.
- Email and SMS alerts on the arrival of visitors and contractors is a great feature when out on the shop floor away from your desk.
How has the visitor management system assisted you with your Visitor and contractor management?
- This system has greatly improved visibility of the visitors and contractors we have on site. We have eliminated the visitor sign in book and hand written visitor passes, reducing cost and improving visibility.
- The tracking of site inductions in WOL for contractors ensures that all contractors have a valid induction before they are permitted on site.
- We have added a number of Dashboards to our site visualisation screens to monitor site presence.
More about UGL
UGL is a diversified services company delivering critical assets and essential services that sustain and enhance the environment in which we live.
UGL is a leading provider of end-to-end outsourced engineering, asset management and maintenance services with a diversified end-market exposure across core sectors of rail, transport & technology systems, power, resources, water and defence. The business has annual revenue in excess of $2.3 billion, employing over 7,000 people (including subcontractors) across Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia.
UGL partners are some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies, government agencies, private enterprise and public institutions.
Want to know more about how a Visitor, Contractor Management System can help you in your business?