Every company that managers an outdoor event will know logistically how hard it is to manage everything that comes with managing the outdoor event. There is so much more than the performers and concert goers, safety is paramount. Additional people can include staff, contractors including security, cleaners, chefs, kitchen hands, employees, known visitors and unexpected visitors the list goes on and can easily turn into thousands of people over the course of the event.
Some of the problems flushed out through recent conversations include…..
- Can we be alerted when a specific contractor arrives on location?
- Can our suppliers be notified when their employee arrives on site automatically
- Can we run an electronic detailed report on the attendance of any person or company?
- Can we track the compliance of contractors including inductions?
- Can we track assets like keys, PPE equipment, vehicles, radios, temporary access passes and more?
- Can we run evacuation reports in the event of an emergency?
- Can we match reports with suppliers invoices?
- Can we check validity of any individual on location with photo ID?
To see how you can manage the challengers that you face in your next outdoor event click here