Once companies initially try to enforce visitor management, there are some challenges that they face if they do not have a strong system in place. These challenges include:
- Names filled out on forms that are incomplete or illegible
- Lack of verification of identity, even if there are forms filled out.
- Visitor records may be not be kept suitable confidential.
- Badges that are created by hand or that do not feature names are easily to reproduce.
- Insufficient records are kept in the case of an incident (injury) or evacuation.
Each of the above issues can be prevented by keeping sufficient visitor records and implementing visitor systems to track those that are on site effectively.